All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 am

Post subject: Couple of things
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:42 am 

When you fail to heal, it says "You attempted to bandage you wounds but did not succeed."

I believe it should say "bandage your wounds"

In "The Flask" shop, you can walk on the display cases.

While on a quest, I noticed that skeleton hands drop from normal skeletons as well.

This orc seems to never move or aggro on you, unless when you are onscreen and he spawns, then he will walk north east, until you get at a decent range, then he will attack. Also, normal orcs drop orc teeth as well, when the quests says only orc captains do.

"go se her sister"
Should be "go see her sister"

1. get's should be gets
2. forhead should be forehead
3. familly should be family

litterally should be literally

I believe that the item should be renamed to "Historical Tome". Also, in the quest log, I think it should read "let me have the tome." due to the fact that the previous inage above she says "i think you're looking for this one" and "she hands you a dusty old tome"

When you give him the tome, he should say "went through to get this" not these.

place should be places

have should be has

its should be it's

believe should be believes

In the quest prior to accepting this part of the quest, Randulf says "Torture Mask", however in the quest log it says "Torture mask". When clicking on the item it says "Torture Mask". I suspect that the quest log "mask" needs fixing.

Last edited by titan012 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Couple of things
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 pm 
Staff

Thank you for testing these things out!
We'll be sure to change the errors in the coming Publish!

Safe travels!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 pm 

Right now I am at a stand-still with this quest. It says to go where I am, but... I can't open the gate to free the hostages. No idea what to do at this point. :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:57 pm 
Administrator

• In "The Flask" shop, you can walk on the display cases.
  • Fixed

While on a quest, I noticed that skeleton hands drop from normal skeletons as well.
  • This is an overlook on our behalf. The quest dialogue should not mention a specific type of skeleton. Any skeleton with hands will do.

This orc seems to never move or aggro on you, unless when you are onscreen and he spawns, then he will walk north east, until you get at a decent range, then he will attack. Also, normal orcs drop orc teeth as well, when the quests says only orc captains do.
  • The lonely orc, who is returned from the eternal plane to fight once more towards Britain. The orc teeth are related to the skeleton hands mishap.
  • All other typos have been noted and will be updated.
Thanks for your efforts, and welcome to First Dawn. You joined at the right time, Publish 1 is coming very soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 am 

That wall to the east of me should be moved one west so people can sit on the benches :)

If I am reading that correctly, I should have enough mana at 20 to cast In Vas Lor. What is up with that?

That floor of the building south of me has extra tiles on the north wall, some of which do not match the inside tiles. You can only see the tiles from inside the building I am in, due to the foundation.

I told Ilutzio about this, but to just have it listed here... the tiles against that wall do not match the others. Only visible with circle of transparency on.

Does this backpack have a purpose? :)

More rogue tiles.

This building might need a second look into, you can't get out through the east side.

Missing a small corner piece where I am standing.

Wall that wasn't frozen?

Corner piece that wasn't frozen?

Don't think that wall piece is needed, at least it does not appear to be needed from the outside.

I know it probably was this way in the alpha client as well, but that north wall of the building appears to be missing.

Same as above, north and west walls appear to be missing. I am just too lazy to check the alpha client to see if they are like that :ugeek:

More tiles

Them two walls appear to be different heights.

More tiles, also the north wall on that building.

The z on the floor needs to be raised, or the foundation should go down.

I told Ilutzio about this as well, but decided to put it here too, you are missing a line of roof.

Need to change that last foundation piece on the west side to a corner piece. And as you can tell by this side, the floor should go up by one, or maybe two.

That north east room, you can get into and out of, but just feels wonky trying to get into it. Probably was that way in the alpha client though!

More tiles, also... beyond the wall there are extra tiles instead of grass.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like to me that there is extra tiles past the wall here on the south side.

Wall on the west side again. Also look at the coloring on the wall to my east, and the south walls... the coloring seems off. Clearly that would be the fault of Origin though :)

Tiles on the outside of the west wall.

Not quite sure what is wrong here, but I am on the outside and at this one spot, the roof goes away like there is something above me, probably the top of the fireplace. Not sure that can be fixed unless you block off that side of it.

Extra tiles there on the second floor, outside the walls.

That bush appears to be coming through the wall. Easily could be that way in the alpha client though.

More wrong tiles

Missing some cobblestone on that side of the library.

Walls sticking through the floor.

I believe them tiles are wrong.

Not sure if it can be fixed, due to the possibility of the low missing wall clipping with the outside walls, but it is missing. Also, cobblestone is inside the house, as well as a line of floor missing, revealing the grass as well.

Cant walk up on the stage from this stair due to the low wall on the west side blocking movement. You can go up on the other stair however.

Just like the stair in the picture above, you can't walk on that whole line due to the low walls under the floor blocking movement.

Probably also in the alpha client, but you can't get up there to sit due to the floor above crushing your body.

That floating wall seems out of place. to make it not show up, you need to place floor under it.

Missing a corner piece there.

Possibly four missing corner pieces, the one north east might not be missing I am unsure. Also, you cant get up on the "counters" in the room to the east, not sure you'd want to anyway :)

More wrong tiles

Floor tile outside should be turned into cobblestone. Also, that guy outside should be inside.

Missing corner piece, and what is up with that wooden fence piece down there?

Wrong tiles

Missing corner piece... is there even one for that wall set?

Also told IIlutzio about two of these, the floating wall and the circled floor tile hanging. But I also noticed the hanging wall south east of me appears to be high.

appears like to me that all of this second floor floor should be raised up a nudge.

Last one for now... I promise!
The should be They
Also, there was no Women down there :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:07 pm 

Check to make sure that the resmelt time on when you click something too far away... and the ability to use a smith hammer again after that. Make sure that the time is reasonable. I suspect that it is quite long as I have been waiting over a minute to reuse the smith hammer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 pm 

Should be image not inage

Nice finds though if you're still on ill accompany you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm 

I am now, headed to the bank :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 pm 
FD Staff

Replaced guard tower tiles. Fixed.

Removed backpack. Fixed.

Added stairs so you can exit through the east side. Fixed.

Removed item wall left static. Fixed.

Replaced tiles near north wall. Fixed.

Replaced Spoonfull Magics tiles. Fixed.