All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am

Post subject: New Finds
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:44 am 

Since the new update I cannot see my players level (and it was also stuck at 9 for a long time even after I GMed several skills)

On MyFD there are alot of layer issues and old gumps (platechest, boots, robe, sword and deer mask are the wrong gump) and skirts seem to appear over shirts and tunics
The deer mask also cannot handle my hair
Also it doesn't seem to show formal shirts at all (and now a name cutoff on almost everyone's name)
ImageImage

I can't use dyes on my dye tubs for some reason too, it says it "poors" ;) the dye in but still shows a regular dye tub and doesn't let me dye anything with it because it still thinks there is no dye in it

The next one I can't confirm if everyone has it since I did mess around with the art files, the blacksmith gump shows me the wrong item icons for the blacksmith hammer and the shields

Peek and Stealing seems to be incredibly hard to gain now too, since you cant open vendor paperdolls peek can only be gained on players and I seem to only be able to gain 0.8% per player every now and then (probably antimacro). Same with stealing

Post subject: Re: New Finds
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:03 pm 
Administrator

Fixed MyFD names. I'm reworking the dye system.

Also the level labels were removed as the levels themself were useless. Was intended for something a while back that we ended up not adding.