All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Corpse is the biggest scrub ever playing on Enigma
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:14 am 

LOL AHAHAHAH THX for providing screenshots of ur own failure AHAHHAHAHAHAH...I will even repost them in my post in case u realize how pathetic it was to post screenies where you chase a guy just because hes running out of bandages cuz u cant win without stealing them AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL THERES SO MUCH FAIL IN UR OWN POST SIR :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 am 

lol 264 bandages...200 of which were mine :D :D :D

thyso1337sirahhomg :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:20 am 

a 5 day old thief ran you off the server.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 am 

Quote:
a 5 day old thief ran you off the server.
Im fine with stealing. Steal as much u want..at the bank, anywhere.. but a duel has to be respected. No mercy before dishonor. Im fine that u stole my wand..who cares.. seeing as how much u suck it wouldnt help u since u chug and eat when ur opponent doesnt. But stealing bandages because its the only way u can win is just weak. On other shards where PvP is more wide I dont mind PvP thieves since theres many ways to whack them..but on this shard where pvp is very long and is completely melee/bandage based (well 90 % since u can still cast...and no poison) its jsut low and weak to steal bandages. I dont mind fighting without u stealing them..but since ur just a piece of shit garbage...go play pokemon nintendo or smth. Sad.

Sad but I have to repost it :( and I didnt run...I will just wait for Draconis to make some necessary changes to deal with ur-like so I will be able to whack u without worrying about my bandies running out so quickly...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:25 am 

get back to me when you know the difference between a duel and a field pvp.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 am 

Quote:
get back to me when you know the difference between a duel and a field pvp.
On other shards where PvP is more wide I dont mind PvP thieves since theres many ways to whack them..but on this shard where pvp is very long and is completely melee/bandage based (well 90 % since u can still cast...and no poison) its jsut low and weak to steal bandages.

Sad but I have to repost it again :( :( :(

Omg..how many more failure can this kid have?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 am 

Quote:
m fine with stealing. Steal as much u want..at the bank, anywhere.. but a duel has to be respected.
You keep bringing up duel honor and all this horseshit.
That's what I'm referring to.We didn't have a duel. We had a field fight.
I'll be in game if you want to get run off the server again.
Ta-ta, kiddo.

Last edited by Corpse on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 am 

Quote:
Quote:
m fine with stealing. Steal as much u want..at the bank, anywhere.. but a duel has to be respected.
you keep bring up duel honor and all this horseshit.
That's what I'm referring to.
We didn't have a duel.
I'll be in game if you want to get run off again.
Ta-ta, kiddo.
On other shards where PvP is more wide I dont mind PvP thieves since theres many ways to whack them..but on this shard where pvp is very long and is completely melee/bandage based (well 90 % since u can still cast...and no poison) its jsut low and weak to steal bandages.

Repost. :cry: :( :(

Duel or not faggot stealing is not compatible with current pvp system and if u think its running when ur stealing ur opponents aids then ur just ghey ass faggot who doesnt understand the concept of life :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 pm 
FD Staff

Quote:
Damn fuck I so wish Draconis woudnt ruin PvP here so I could own that lil bitch as I did to like 10 ppl on this shard... but dayuum..this ppl were honorable duelist...and this one is a lil faggot who just steals ur aids and still uses pots/foodd cuz he cant pvp otherwise...damnit :/
I'm not getting in this but I must state that Stealing was originally a part of Pre-Alpha and is a part of this server, there are no rares or items to legitly steal (unless your into stealing from orcs for gps), so if there is nothing typically to steal in the world Stealing must serve as a style of PvP.

Personally I've never been a fan of stealing while equipping anything it's unrealistic and is in a sense over powering often converting a good bit of the players into making a toon with the skill. Then you get a zergfest.
(ex from other eras - alchemists, bola tamers, tank mages)

But that aside all I can say is adapt or die, hide your stuff in your bag so its a pain to get to, or the old thieves trick of taking your aids and separating them into piles of 5 and then stack them on top each other, when they go to steal they get only 5 instead of all 105.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:31 pm 

Quote:
Personally I've never been a fan of stealing while equipping anything it's unrealistic and is in a sense over powering often converting a good bit of the players into making a toon with the skill. Then you get a zergfest.
(ex from other eras - alchemists, bola tamers, tank mages)
Not sure if you meant " being able to steal while having stuff equipped"
But, you cant.
I had to take off my shield and weapon while fighting him to steal.
Leaving me vulnerable to hits.

Unless you were referring to armor and everything...

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]