All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] 
 Post subject: Corpse is the biggest scrub ever playing on Enigma
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:34 am 

LOL learn to pvp without stealing AHAHHAHAHA..

steals half of my bandages, calls me noob cuz he sucks at pvp :D :D :D

ohh and enjoy this 17 charge wand... since pvp is dex based only doubt anybody would ever fight you cause u steal they aids...LOL sad pathetic cunt

Post subject: Re: Corpse is the biggest scrub ever playing on Enigma
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 am 

Sad...I was hoping it will be fun for me to come back on Enigma after such a long break... instead I see a scrub who cant fight anybody without stealing his aids and still has to use pots/food/offscreen hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Where are you ppl? Cola? Anybody else I pwned before? You guys were fun fighting with...u never stealed...u were honorable dueslist...and what I see now? A cunt who sux at PvP and whos only tactic is stealing somebodys aid because pvp is strictly melee/bandage based here is sitting here and u all gone? WTF

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 am 

Quote:
LOL learn to pvp without stealing AHAHHAHAHA..

steals half of my bandages, calls me noob cuz he sucks at pvp :D :D :D

ohh and enjoy this 17 charge wand... since pvp is dex based only doubt anybody would ever fight you cause u steal they aids...LOL sad pathetic cunt

A fight with this guy consist of chasing him all through out the fields with him trying to lure knights on you then running back to town to hide and turn blue.

I had a better fight with linkon's newb character.

PS. as far as I can tell.. no one likes you here.
I doubt anyone likes you anywhere. go make some more threads about me. I'll be in game chasing you off.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:44 am 

Saywhat sir?? I didnt lure a knight on u scrub..and it was him who chased me not u, and I actually killed a knight when u ran like a lil vietnam bitch screaming GUARDS when it started chasing u HAHAH

fucking scrub..go get some more pots/food and train a lil on offscreening fagg. k thx bye bye scrub :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:45 am 

Quote:
Saywhat sir?? I didnt lure a knight on u scrub..and it was him who chased me not u, and I actually killed a knight when u ran like a lil vietnam bitch screaming GUARDS when it started chasing u HAHAH

fucking scrub..go get some more pots/food and train a lil on offscreening fagg. k thx bye bye scrub :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Why would anyone run and scream guards on this server when that does nothing.
you're a pathetic liar. toodles.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 am 

Damn fuck I so wish Draconis woudnt ruin PvP here so I could own that lil bitch as I did to like 10 ppl on this shard... but dayuum..this ppl were honorable duelist...and this one is a lil faggot who just steals ur aids and still uses pots/foodd cuz he cant pvp otherwise...damnit :/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:47 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Why would anyone run and scream guards on this server when that does nothing.
you're a pathetic liar. toodles.

well sir u ran with a knights cock in ur ass when it started chasin u..and when u finnaly got away I whacked it then got back to u and ur boyfriend linkon just to see u alone and scared as fuck :D :D :D :D

Anyways...good luck stealing somebodys aids...they wont fight u..so u will end up lonely on the shard where nobody fights u cuz u suck at it and wil eventually rott and leave :D or until Draconis implements smth so that it will be possible to deal with assholes like urself..until that day my work here is done

Last edited by Bad Karma on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:58 am 

Damn shees...so pathetic. I mean I knew that guys a thief but damn....I didnt think one would get that low to steal somebodys aids on the shard where all the fights are melee/bandage based.

Why did I even loggin? Wanted to have a great fight on my fav shard and instead got some scrub who sux at PvP steal some of my aids and chug pot while I almost whacked him without using anything.

I mean cmon...if scimmys were still around that faggot would be dead and crying...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:02 am 

I think you should stick to trammel based servers.
where the big bad thief wont steal your aids and make you cry.
leave felluca to the big boys.

Last edited by Corpse on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:13 am 

Quote:
I think you should stick to trammel based servers.
where the big bad thief wont steal your aids and make you cry.
leave felluca to the big boys.
Im fine with stealing. Steal as much u want..at the bank, anywhere.. but a duel has to be respected. No mercy before dishonor. Im fine that u stole my wand..who cares.. seeing as how much u suck it wouldnt help u since u chug and eat when ur opponent doesnt. But stealing bandages because its the only way u can win is just weak. On other shards where PvP is more wide I dont mind PvP thieves since theres many ways to whack them..but on this shard where pvp is very long and is completely melee/bandage based (well 90 % since u can still cast...and no poison) its jsut low and weak to steal bandages. I dont mind fighting without u stealing them..but since ur just a piece of shit garbage...go play pokemon nintendo or smth. Sad.

Last edited by Bad Karma on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]