All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm

Post subject: OMG 2v1 fail
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:21 pm 

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!!

Glorious Lord Bad Karma was ambushed tonight by two cowards and scums Corpse and Linkon. Corpse was not brave enough to fight Bad Karma in a fair fight, so he had his boyfriend help him.

WHAT TURNS OUT IS JUST SOMETHING NO FACEPALM CAN DESCRIBE

Corpse...pwned 2v1 no pots k thx bye bye scrub my work here is done...STILL BALLIN!!!! Bad Karma doesn't let anybody steal his Juice!!!!

OHH AND LINKON SCRUB NICE TRY NUB GET BETTER NEXT TIME AHAHAHAHAHAH

Bad Karma is Godfather of UO:Enigma

PS. Thank thee Corpse for thy leet lewt. Lord Bad Karma likes expensive clothing and GM weapons. Ohh...my wand :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

PSSSSSSS Draconis. I will be off Enigma..since I basically punished that scrub who thought he can freely come here and bitch and whatnot...so I will be off for a while...college and shit. If anymore scrubs happen to come I will log just to make them famous just liek I did with corpse. I know you miss me guys n shit..but that education shit damn am exploding heheh...but hope u will do well without me. I just wanted to make sure some guys know who they fuck with...

I mean cmon..he comes here nobody knows him and he acts like hes the owner here or smth..give me a break...the fact that I was inactive for a while due to my rl doesnt mean he can do whatever he wants without becoming a super star :D :D

Last edited by Bad Karma on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: OMG 2v1 fail
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:22 pm 

guard killed me, nothing to see here folks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:24 pm 

Quote:
guard killed me, nothing to see here folks.

Hm...an invisible guard? Lie more scrub :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just made you famous man...get over it..ur famous :D

If you know what I mean...

damn I think I have to remove that particular meme cause Draconis gave me last warning for overusage of memes last time and yes, I do respect what he says. Thanks Draconis for providing this excelent UO experience for all of us...even unjust cowards such as Corpse and Linkon who find it all right to ambush people 2v1 when they are down for a honorable duel. Ohh well... Btw...the meme in the first post is need..its ok man.

Omg..I love that sword broww

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:12 pm 

Lies. All lies. Allow me to clarify... First off, he did not kill Corpse. A guard did, because all Karma did was run around like a chicken with its head cut off using bandages. He will not stand and deliver. Secondly, he (Karma) called me out. Therefore, I will attack him on sight anytime, anywhere, anyhow. Third, do not listen to Karma. He will get you killed quick, fast, in a hurry. If you attack me thinking your going to win, you will be sadly mistaken. So, dont do it (or do it and find out). Lastly, he ran off and hide. Those are the facts. Make your own assessment.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm 

Quote:
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!!

Glorious Lord Bad Karma was ambushed tonight by two cowards and scums Corpse and Linkon. Corpse was not brave enough to fight Bad Karma in a fair fight, so he had his boyfriend help him.

Nice hiding there pussy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 am 

Quote:
Lies. All lies. Allow me to clarify... First off, he killed Corpse. Yes, it was Bad Karma. Karma was running around like a PRO PvP'er and we could not kill him 2v1. He would not surrended. Secondly, Bad Karma called Corpse out and it is proved in a "Corpse is the biggest scrub on the shard" thread, but since Corpse was too pussy to fight Bad Karma 1v1 he had his jewish boyfriend help him. Therefore, Bad Karma will kill Linkon any place, any time. But since Bad Karma's wor here is done for a while now, I doubt it will happen, but yesterday I (Linkon) sucked badly and could not even x heal my boyfriend (and so could not Corpse x heal me) Third, listen to Karma. He is the Godfather of this shard and the city of Britain. And pay him protection money so no scum will touch you. Better make friends with him. If you attack me thinking your going to win, you are an oracle. So, dont do it because I suck at PvP and could not kill Bad Karma 2v1 and later when Bad Karma killed Corpse, Corpse came back and started stealing Bad Karma's bandages so Linkon could kill me and we still failed. Lastly, he ran off and hide just to make a screenshot of we outnumbering him so as to show to the public how pussy we are. After uploading the screenshot he came out of hiding and fought like a lion without fear. Those are the facts
FIXED!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Bad Karma on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 am 

Quote:
Quote:
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!!

Nice hiding there pussy

Yes idiot I hid just to make an evidence of them sucking and outnumbering me...after I uplaoded a screenshit I fought and they both ran AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAH

Bad Karma Tha Don

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:10 am 

Shees cant believe these cupcakes still manage to find some excuses AHAHAHAHAH Its clear that Corpse was pussy to fight me 1v1 and I provided a screenshot of you outnumbering me and I hid only once just to make a screenshot and save it and its proved in this thread viewtopic.php?f=27&t=177&start=20 that I called corpse out last night and he should have fought me 1v1 instead he called his boyfriend in and you guys sucked terribly. I didnt use pots nor food and Corpse was continiously spamming firewand at me LOL hahahahahahaha

Just get better at PeeVeePee guys..just get better :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

have a good day breakin yo keyboards scrubs :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 am 

HAHAHAHAHAH Linkon says to not to attack him or I will regret :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Last night showed me how leet you and your boyfriend are :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:22 am 

HEY LINKON LETS MEET NOW 1v1 no pots no outnumbering no sucking?

LInkon?????????????

Cmon...only now...I aint logging later cause as I said Im already Godfather of Britian I killed Corpse and you coudlnt kill me 2v1 but if you say so cmon 1v1 right now no shit