All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:17 am

Post subject: Re: Bad Karma
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 am 

Linkon vs Bad Karma. Final score: Linkon 1 - Bad Karma 0

Karma, you want to talk crap and call people out, but you dont want to face the consequences once you do, and you want to lie and make up excuses afterward. You dont want to take responsibility for your actions. You were also using a GM broadsword crafted by Corpse... I would know, since I have all your gear. I have better gear and better skills than you, and, by definition, that makes me better than you, and I am. I dont have gm healing and im not going to disclose my skills.

Moral of the story folks? Dont call out someone that can whoop your ass. You mess with the bull, you get the horn.

Also, you dont have to leave the server Karma. Your fun to have around, lol. If you apologize to everyone, ill give all your gear back ;-0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 am 

I didnt call anybody out. You made a callout thread. I accepted. You did not fight honestly. THe only reason behind no healing was your knowledge that I dont use GM gear (armor and weapons). You knew it since we met last night when you guys could not kill me 2v1. Also...the only reason you got me is that my healing failed twice. I should have GM'ed it before. But its okay. These are just the skill part.

I did way lesser damage to you because of your GM armor and me using regular weapon. You suck Linkon.

P.S. Still waiting for a neutral party to decide if it was a pure win or Linkon just sucks. Whether third party decides, I will gladly announce a Round 2 duel with STRICT ruleset (either we both have GM gear or we BOTH have regular gear). Also, during the round 2 duel a neutral third party member (Denaro) will attend so he will check so that you guys dont try to gank me 2v1 as you did last ngiht and failed.

This is barely the end of the Godfather. Its 70/30 with me being 70 because:

1) I still roxx cause you coudnt kill me 2v1 and I owned/looted one of you.

2) THis thread clearly shows that todays fight was unbalanced and Linkon had way higher advantages to win.

3) Only one of you killed me basically, you both had to kill me to be it 50/50.

So Im the leader right now anyways.

Ok, back to the plan. Denaro concludes that it wasnt fair and that you were pussy for trying to gank me 2v1 last night and using the best possible gear against me while Im using crap today, we set up a date/time for the round 2 duel and we will do it again.

You did not win Linkon, you just made yourself even more lower in my eyes. If it was fair (the same gear) and I would lose, I'd respect you besides the fact that you uploaded a shitty youtube video nobody will see anyways with a piece of shit freeware cam software. But since you basically cheated (you never said what gear you gonna use) your pussy and you will never get my respect.

Fuck you linkon and Corpse... Denaro..your turn bro. You are neutral and have your own opinion. You dont lick anybody ass and I hope they dont bribe you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 am 

Quote:
LI dont have gm healing and im not going to disclose my skills.
First of all, you said you do, secondly if you dont then ur just a liar which even more adds to how pussy you are. Actually..show me your skills. And if you dont..thats basically means you have GM healing or close enoguh to never fail. And nice try saying you aint GM faggot beacuse you actually told me you are. Or perhaps ur soemthing like 99.2 which sint a big difference. I did show mine and they prove that you only won because of my low healing. But as I said, I aint bitching about the skills. Skills are my problem...but the fact that you coulnt fight fair is yours. Deep in your soul you realize that it wasnt your pure win and soon you will actually feel pathetic (provided that you have something from a man actually, not sure). Its the same as poitning a gun on the kid and claiming to be stronger. Fuck you again bitch..you will be ssory.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 pm 

Band karma got what he deserves :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 pm 
FD Staff

Quote:
People who will count it as a win:

Corpse

Prodigalist

These people obviously hate me and will think it was my lose.

Denaro, you seems to be neutral here. Please tell...was it fair to use GM plate armor/weapon versus regular plate armor/weapon and uisng the advantage of my low healing skill. As for the evidence, I already provided a screenshot of my skills and him using GM weapon and me regular. And its obvious he used GM armor as well provided how little damage I made (but I managed to redline him three times but since hes GM healing he had nothign to worry about). He also doesnt have colored armor meaning he would rather use it than regular iron color. SO it must be GM. With that being said, Denaro, you gonna be neutral party spectator here. Its quite sad how he was trying to get me fight him 1v1 no healing and he was using GM armor/waepon and he knew I am not using either. LOL

Waiting for Denaros review. Until that, everybody shut the fuck up.

Honestly, no sides here. You did accept his challenge. If I agreed to a duel, then began to suspect him to be using GM weps n ar thereby going against the agreed rules, I'd back out of the duel. Work your crafter and get some GM crafted items to even the playing field.

Unfortunately your banned, when and if you return, get to crafting! gl