All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:42 am

Post subject: Re: Bad Karma
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 am 

Quote:
noob skills much karma?

you still got your ass beat by linkon

these are not my skills idiot...I provided a screenshot of my character paperdoll and skills up there. And shut the fuck up. We have to see what Denaro will say. Hes neutral and if hes honest he will say that its not a fair win and will not count. Then we will talk about possible round 2. Im still ballin..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:27 am 

Each player is given the same oppurtunities to get weapons and armor and skills, why did you lose?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:28 am 

Quote:
Quote:
noob skills much karma?

you still got your ass beat by linkon

these are not my skills idiot...I provided a screenshot of my character paperdoll and skills up there. And shut the fuck up. We have to see what Denaro will say. Hes neutral and if hes honest he will say that its not a fair win and will not count. Then we will talk about possible round 2. Im still ballin..
LOL I know those aren't your skills you'll never see that many GMS in your life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 am 

Quote:
Each player is given the same oppurtunities to get weapons and armor and skills, why did you lose?
Basically, Im fine with skills. But he had to use the same gaer as I do. Cause, if you didnt notice, I didnt play for two months and aint starting. I just logged to punish Corpse, and actually did. And if I was playing you would be ssory, but since Im not go get owned bya deer more k thx bye bye nub :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Basically, Im fine with skills. But he had to use the same gaer as I do. Cause, if you didnt notice, I didnt play for two months and aint starting. I just logged to punish Corpse, and actually did. And if I was playing you would be ssory, but since Im not go get owned bya deer more k thx bye bye nub :lol:
It was never said you had to wear the same "gear"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:32 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It was not, but its obviously meant he was trying to overpower me so it doens count as pure win. It doenst count as a win at all. Also scrub, gtfo ur already pissin me off we are here waiting for Denaro for his neutral analysis so dont hijack this thread.

also, y u even post..I already made u famous long time ago so gtfo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:33 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It was not, but its obviously meant he was trying to overpower me so it doens count as pure win. It doenst count as a win at all. Also scrub, gtfo ur already pissin me off we are here waiting for Denaro for his neutral analysis so dont hijack this thread.

also, y u even post..I already made u famous long time ago so gtfo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:36 am 

Denaro, the message, in cause u missed it due to some spamm here is on the first page where I say about corpse and prodigalist cunts and how they are gonna claim that it was my lose and Linkons win...so yeah, just in case u miss it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 am 

I love you linkon.
Hope you dry looted that loser, lmao.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:49 am 

Quote:
I love you linkon, my boo.
I like how you used a huge advantage of your gear and skills and claim to be the winner here...well..thats just what we gays normally do.

FIXED