All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am

Post subject: Re: Poor Karmax
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 pm 

Karmax:

At best: I've killed you 3 times vs. you killing me 1 time (because you insist on counting a client-crash kill). And you couldn't even hold on to my head for 20 minutes. :oops:

I appreciate that you want to drive me from the shard, but you're moving in the wrong direction. Looting your house, killing you, and taking that robe that Prodigalist is going to be pissed about (one of his death robes) is some of the most fun I've had here.

You're the King of talking shit on the forums. As for in game, you're a nullity. We only fight in game because I attack YOU.

You roped me back into forum-wars with the client-crash death. You won't get so lucky again. Any grievances can be handled in Britannia. While I'm logged out, I suggest you practice your skills.

-Velner

Post subject: Re: Poor Karmax
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:29 pm 

Quote:
Karmax:

At best: I've killed you 3 times vs. you killing me 1 time (because you insist on counting a client-crash kill). And you couldn't even hold on to my head for 20 minutes. :oops:

I appreciate that you want to drive me from the shard, but you're moving in the wrong direction. Looting your house, killing you, and taking that robe that Prodigalist is going to be pissed about (one of his death robes) is some of the most fun I've had here.

You're the King of talking shit on the forums. As for in game, you're a nullity. We only fight in game because I attack YOU.

You roped me back into forum-wars with the client-crash death. You won't get so lucky again. Any grievances can be handled in Britannia. While I'm logged out, I suggest you practice your skills.

-Velner
You are right, your math is all right. You killed me 3 times:

1) First time it was a 2v1 gank in a lich dungeon with me having NO armor..can prove otherwise? Nope cuz a screenshot shows it.

2) Second time it was 3v1 gank with me ran out of stamina and couldnt move. Can prove otherwise? No.

3) Third time it was a guard kill. I got gray for attacking an itruder to my house, which should be fixed imo.

As for looting, these bunch of colored armor is worthless. Keep it. I was farming it out of boredom today. You didnt get money, you didnt get my resources. You didnt get anythign valuable. The onyl valuabel thing is, robe, perhaps. But I will get another one.

As for skills. We owned you guys 2v3 last night and I was calling. As for yoiu, it seems u guys were not even in vent or skype as I saw u guys were talking ingame while fielding omg what a fail. We owned you once, we wil do it again. You think ur a player, but u ain nothin shit.

Ever thought why my house is half empty? Jsut because I dont give a single fuck of loot. What I care for is fun and I get it every time I log in. You spend 4589 hours of grinding ur resources, making quests and farming gold. I do nothijg and I still get everything cuz Ima better. After you quiut, which will happen soon all your hard work will be forgotten just like yourself. And what about me? I play here every once in like 5-6 months and everybody knows me here and on few other shards I was creating Karmacalypse at. You will be forgotten just like ur countless loot will be vanished as nobody gives a shit about pixel crap these days. Your just a minority of saddest nerds ever walking on earth who like to grind in a 15 years old game. Even Wow/SWTOR nerds make more sence, at least they play a modern stuff.

anyways, to sum up:

You killed me 3 times and none of these can even be countable as a "kill". I killed you once and made you more famous than lady gaga and we got your friends in an 3v2 fight. YOu claim to win just because u got into my hosue and looted some armor. Well, everybody knows this armor provides low protection and is only usable for aestetic needs. Keep it. You didnt get anything valuabel. no money, no rares, no resources. Just because I barely have any and thats my point. I will never lose anything just because I hardly work to get anything, but I will always glad to trash countless of loot I get from you scrubs.

OWNED :D :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: