All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

Post subject: Before you talk shit again
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:47 pm 

Congratz bitch you just owned a guy with

Not sure why it went that high.

Post subject: Re: Before you talk shit again
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:49 pm 

He didn't kill you the guard did and when you came back a second time he only killed you because of semi low hp and no gear on all he did was loot your house which was a little low even if he does hate you.

Edit: Velner that really also made me lose a lot of respect for you PvP is one thing but looting his house is taking it too far

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:06 pm 

Prodigalist:

There are three reasons as to why I do not feel one bit bad about what I did to Bad Karma, twice now.

(1) Today, I found him hidden next to Splinta's house, while Splinta was logged on inside his house, clearly attempting to break in if Splinta had come outside.

(2) I died earlier today when my client crashed. Bad Karma dry looted my body without hesitation and took three golden keys; each correlated to one of my houses. When I was walking back to my home to get ingots, who did I pass on the path? Karma! With those keys, he demonstrated an obvious intent to gain access to my homes to steal items.

(3) He has stated his express reason for coming to this shard is to annoy/harass me to the point that I quit. Did he think I wouldn't fight back?

Basically, Bad Karma would dry loot my house (or anybody else's) if presented the opportunity. Why, then, should I play "above" the guy who came here JUST to get me to quit?

-Velner

P.S. Karma, I won't post a thread talking shit. I told you I settle up in Britannia, as you have again just witnessed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 pm 

Quote:

(3) He has stated his express reason for coming to this shard is to annoy/harass me to the point that I quit. Did he think I wouldn't fight back?
Lets not be forgetting how you and Bonfire ganked me without any explanation and/or warning in the Liches dungeon yesterday when I had no armor. So stfu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:04 pm 

Quote:
Prodigalist:

There are three reasons as to why I do not feel one bit bad about what I did to Bad Karma, twice now.

(1) Today, I found him hidden next to Splinta's house, while Splinta was logged on inside his house, clearly attempting to break in if Splinta had come outside.

(2) I died earlier today when my client crashed. Bad Karma dry looted my body without hesitation and took three golden keys; each correlated to one of my houses. When I was walking back to my home to get ingots, who did I pass on the path? Karma! With those keys, he demonstrated an obvious intent to gain access to my homes to steal items.

Basically, Bad Karma would dry loot my house (or anybody else's) if presented the opportunity. Why, then, should I play "above" the guy who came here JUST to get me to quit?

-Velner

P.S. Karma, I won't post a thread talking shit. I told you I settle up in Britannia, as you have again just witnessed.
Well theres a differnecew ith that
1. he didnt get in splintas house did he? or yours

2. PvP is PvP doest mean you get pissed and raid his house for that.

3. He came back because i asked him to were a rival of yours i don't hate you at all its just PvP i wouldn't raid your house over it and you probably would raid mine.

Either way PvP is PvP you don't have to get pissed and raid his house steal all his stuff because he killed you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:07 pm 

Prodigalist:

Feel free to rectify the situation any time.

-Velner

Last edited by Velner on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm 

Quote:
Prodigalist:

Feel free to rectify the insult any time.

-Velner
Insult?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:19 pm 

(-_- ; ) of me "going too far." I edited it, anyway.

-Velner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:27 pm 

Quote:
(-_- ; ) of me "going too far." I edited it, anyway.

-Velner
You looted his house because he killed you in pvp and talks trash you had no hesitation even after he got guard whacked you didn't fairly kill him yet that didn't stop you.