All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 am

Post subject: Travels
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:44 pm 

Hello! I am beginning to embark on a journey which may take me away from the game for a while but I will be back, my putting my house money back in the bank is only temporary, I do plan on coming back and doing what I can to help the shard.

As for you kids bickering about 'who owned who', it is funny stuff but I believe even you 12 year olds can summon enough brain cells to attempt a thought every once and a while, roleplay perhaps, trick a new comer into thinking it is a roleplaying shard, be creative in your merciless slaughtering and it will get you far or maybe it will get you nowhere.

It is possible I have theoretically potentially in one form or another been given a possible theoretical potential job offer, and I can't theoretically turn this real or un-real job offer down so I will have to focus on this for the time being, it is where all my time has gone lately, I have spent the past 11 days working on a cover letter and it may have worked.

Keep up the great work!

Post subject: Re: Travels
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:09 am 
Administrator

Razimus,

Your always welcome here, and you have been a big help so far. I have so much planned for the shard, as i feel we are past the point of setting up its base. I do plan on a massive "carve & polish" to what critically needs it. The next step is to begin the ultimate process of making the world as multi choice encounter. Our worst enemy right now is the playerbase being so scarce. I do foresee First Dawn finally coming out of testing and going fully public. Advertising and getting a active playerbase will be my primary duty. I do feel i have been slacking in my responsibility in keeping the community informed and pleased, i can assure everyone ill make up for it and then some.

I wish you the best of luck in your travels, and I'll be waiting for your return.