All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 pm

Post subject: Re: Karmax
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 am 

Lol I can see you wandering all around looking for me. Well, you were once as close as one tile :D Keep searching puppy :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 am 

Karmax:

You're hiding in your house. It's funny you're too afraid to come out if I'm logged in. I'm not surprised you didn't show up for the duel. I won't be responding to your nonsense on the forums any longer. You are the most ridiculous player I've ever run across. Good luck "chasing me from the shard." I'm sure you'll be gone in a week or two when Prodigalist stops supporting you.

-Velner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:19 am 

Quote:
Karmax:

You're hiding in your house. It's funny you're too afraid to come out if I'm logged in. I'm not surprised you didn't show up for the duel. I won't be responding to your nonsense on the forums any longer. You are the most ridiculous player I've ever run across. Good luck "chasing me from the shard." I'm sure you'll be gone in a week or two when Prodigalist stops supporting you.

-Velner
Im not in the house. You were one tile away frome me. I was thinking of attacking u but it was funny (I sas you on your way to gy). Any more proof I wasnt at a house?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 am 

I would duel ya but yesteray you showd me you have no honor. I redlined you and Splinta casted heal and said "so what?" No mercy before dishonor. After that I am no longer dueling a dishonest animal like yourself anymore. The onyl reason I logged on EUO is to drive you away. No matter how rich you are I will ALWAYS be ahead of you. Always. Im the legend and you confirmed it the other day. Were you more honest Id duel ya but after your cheap gank attemps yesterday I will just watch you trying to find me and later field fight you 2v3 or 2v4 if you happen to find another puppet :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 am 

Quote:
Karmax:
then I have to log.
LOL time to go to school Velner :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 am