It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am

Post subject: First Dawn featured on the popular Ultima site Ultima Aiera
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:44 am 
Staff

Here's the article:
http://www.ultimaaiera.com/blog/enigmauo-first-dawn/

Here's us in the spotlight (for as long as we remain the latest news update):
http://www.ultimaaiera.com/

Hopefully, this will bring a few players to the shard.
I also advice you all to vote on the six topsites listed on the news page:
http://www.enigmauo.com

A vote a day (or a voting round), can do huge difference!

Thank you for your support.
/Ilutzio

Post subject: Re: First Dawn featured on the popular Ultima site Ultima Ai
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:39 pm 

Very nice, but sad to hear that you guys are going to add the guilds though. Guilds in early UO were meant to be social, not technical. This is why all these trammies cant stand oldschool guild system, when there were no guild chats and war options. Personally, Im against any guild system at all. The only thing Id put in are guildstone, but a player couldnt interact with them. So basically, guildstones with only one feature - decore. Cuz guildstones are a part of that unique atmopshere of UO. Anything else - wars, guild chat are just non sense to early UO. Very bad guys that you dont realize that :( I respect that project and for 2 days I have had more fun here than I had in UO for the last 4 years at least. But you guys obviously dont have all the knowdledge on what have REALLY killed this game. I am perhaps the most hardcore UO player out there, and by 'hardcore' I dont mean grinding or combat. I mean that I know the true facts that killed the spirit of the game. And guild chat option is one of them. In early UO people used books, communication crystals, guild bases in order to hook up, communicate. Guilds were more complicated, more realistic, more organized. And now what? [g hey guys a PK is here help...bullshit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:48 pm 
Staff

You don't know in what way shape or form we're going to add guilds, yet. Just wait and see. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:50 pm 

Oh ok, I hopet that there wont be guild chat guys. But Im up if there are special guild colors/clothing. Like just a guild can wear.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:53 pm 

Good news. Voted. IMHO ethics (good vs evil from siege perilous) was much better than guilds, old style or new and would compliment this shard nicley. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:37 pm 
Administrator

Quote:
Very nice, but sad to hear that you guys are going to add the guilds though. Guilds in early UO were meant to be social, not technical. This is why all these trammies cant stand oldschool guild system, when there were no guild chats and war options. Personally, Im against any guild system at all. The only thing Id put in are guildstone, but a player couldnt interact with them. So basically, guildstones with only one feature - decore. Cuz guildstones are a part of that unique atmopshere of UO. Anything else - wars, guild chat are just non sense to early UO. Very bad guys that you dont realize that :( I respect that project and for 2 days I have had more fun here than I had in UO for the last 4 years at least. But you guys obviously dont have all the knowdledge on what have REALLY killed this game. I am perhaps the most hardcore UO player out there, and by 'hardcore' I dont mean grinding or combat. I mean that I know the true facts that killed the spirit of the game. And guild chat option is one of them. In early UO people used books, communication crystals, guild bases in order to hook up, communicate. Guilds were more complicated, more realistic, more organized. And now what? [g hey guys a PK is here help...bullshit
You don't know a single detail about how the guild system here will work. So what are you basing your judgement on?

I think you more or less conclude what killed the game as what killed it for you.

Lets not go thru this again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:06 pm 

In others words

**REMOVED**

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:24 pm 
Administrator

Quote:
In others words

**REMOVED**
Lets calm down a bit, debating and arguing is one thing. Insulting like that isnt needed.

Prod didnt i see you die to a deer? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:32 pm 

:(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:38 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Prod didnt i see you die to a deer? :lol:
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: