All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am

Post subject: Re: Velner killed my door man
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:16 am 

Well, Razimus seems to be so proud of meeting real LB a few times and Velner seems to have so little life to be proud of meeting a fake LB. It is important to point out that when Razimus met LB it was accidental, means that he was really super lucky and in case of Velnernuts it was just an event so he was meant to be met. So it is a lil bit funny how Velner is showing his screenshot of him meeting a fake LB :D :D Nerd more?

Btw, I still speak with REAL LB sometimes on Facebook. EVery heard of a new UO inspired RPG hes working on?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 am 

Karmax:

Ultimate RPG? Wow, you must be Richard Garriott's personal friend. You're cool.

-Velner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:54 am 

Quote:
Karmax:

Ultimate RPG? Wow, you must be Richard Garriott's personal friend. You're cool.

-Velner
Lol Velner you just playa hate cuz I owned you and made you cry and run like a lil biach. Also, Enigma is too damn small for us two so Im gonna drive you away. :D :D And yes, LB is my personal friend.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:13 pm 
FD Staff

I know this is a bit late but, I know who you are Razimus. Have come across many of your forum posts on several websites, most of which are from the past. You have done alot of work with pre-alpha spreading the word and sharing Maximilian's Pre-Alpha Emulator. So I for sure tip my hat to you on the work and time you have done. You and Draconis both IMO are legends when it comes to Pre-Alpha info and having major love for it.

Velner did something similar to me. I shared a home with my brother here and while my brother was still only a week old velner attacked him outside my home, managed to get inside, picked through my stuff and took what he wanted. One item that upset me most was a hat that you could no longer get, Velner personally told me he had 2 or so of them already, but being greedy he wanted to take my only rare. So I packed my items and quit, at the time there were about 7 active players and I felt that by having one bad seed I ultimately wouldn't enjoy my time here being that the player base was too low for that. If 7 players equal 100% of the player base, and 1 you dont get along with thats in a way like saying you dont get along with nearly a quarter of the server. So for almost 2 years I was gone. He had sent me a few messages asking me to come back that he was sorry and that if I really quit due to him looting my one and only rare then I must not care for the server.

(Even though I've taken many hours doing research into pre-alpha information for the server, contributed art files, gumps and so on, some which were added to the game by Draconis)

So I agree with you entirely.

What Velner does is technically perfectly ok, hes just playing the game. He wants to get his fill of it house looting, scamming, and so on. And again thats ok theres nothing wrong with fully enjoying all of the functions of this server.

But the real problem lies along the line of morals.
If the server had 50+ players I'd say by all means house loot, do what you can! Enjoy First Dawn! But we are at a very low player base, when you have 7 players online max and one wants to f*ck over a player for items they enjoy, thats just hurting the server. It isn't ready for that due to the low player base. I know it sucks, but if you care for the server you have got to restrain yourself until it picks up more.

A new player joins the server, plays for a week or two, gets a house, then gets looted by an established player. It happens, on servers like Hybrid, we aren't hybrid. I've played hybrid for 10 years, not kidding. And I agree with Raz about the owner Ryan. He is the reason why I don't play the server much other than to refresh and those days are limited. I'm losing the love for that server due to the greed of the owner, staff, and 99% of the players. I know so many people who played hybrid, were ripped off for millions and quit after years of playing so it shows that everyone has a breaking point. You've got to let people build a love for enigma before you start really sticking it to them.. The love is what brings people back after a major set back. If the love isnt there yet they will quit. I quit after contributing and having much love for Enigma, and its the love that brought me back.

The whole point of this post is to attempt to make a code of conduct for people. You choose what to do, but remember just like IRL actions have repercussions. Everyone, including Velner should feel accomplished here already, you are an original player, a member and part of the team. Theres no need to be insanely possessive over items at this moment. I also understand everyone plays differently and that some play for the items. I for one enjoy rares and hard to come by items. But the last thing I would do is jeopardize the sake of the server by chasing off players for those items.

It looks like Razimus hasn't logged-in in a while. It's not hard to see why due to his feelings toward that situation. And I think losing someone like him is a real shame, he is a die-hard for pre-alpha and I'm sure has done work that even Draconis has seen prior to this server that in ways helped this server form.

I'm just asking people to be friendly and restrain themselves from certain urges that may make players leave.

And Bad Karma, have some more respect for the staff.
I don't care who you are, how old you are, whether you have a I Don't Give A F*ck mentality or not.. What I've seen from you has mostly been drama. Logging in to spread hate and insult players.

Care to know what I say about drama?
Drama is for high school girls.

To wrap this up, I'm back, let's have some fun and get this server poppin.

<3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:17 am 

Quote:
And Bad Karma, have some more respect for the staff.
I don't care who you are, how old you are, whether you have a I Don't Give A F*ck mentality or not.. What I've seen from you has mostly been drama. Logging in to spread hate and insult players.

Care to know what I say about drama?
Drama is for high school girls.
Bad timing, Denaro, but yes and no. There is no need to bring up the issues which date two years back. All of my attitude-related problems and my attitude towards the staff or any other player here have been solved or at least addressed ever since. As or Razimus, I doubt he logged on the forums for years and reads the boards.

But a lot of changes and features of this shard have been following my course, such as the fact that bank boxes only allow gold, which was imo one of the best fucking small features ever added in UO history. Just a small line of code and the great deal of gameplay is changed, and changed for the better. I believe I had the voice on the shard so I could express my opinion on several issues, including player-staff relations. I say 'had' because I have not played Enigma for a good while so I no longer influence the playerbase or policy, but that might change if I will want to play again and have some free time. Personally I dislike the alpha character animation, mostly due to their armor/weapon limitation they have though. But the shard is still great.

You've mentioned Hybrid though, and I am not sure if Hybrid or any other Pub 16 shard is worth mentioning here. You cannot get house-looted there and if you get scammed on some neon toxic crap hued sandals, well, this has nothing to do with the shard I guess, in fact we won't be seeing any of that here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:53 am 
FD Staff

Bringing up issues from two years isn't needed? Well it does re-kindle issues and isn't a good thing BUT, that's like the Germans saying hey world, please refrain from discussing, mentioning, or teaching what we did in the 1940's. It happened. The real deal is to prevent situations from happening so that people don't have to bring them up later. Basically, don't give people ammunition against you.

And not worth mentioning hybrid here? Well hybrid is or was for a good 10 years the frontier leader of UO Free servers. To reflect on hybrids actions, successes and failures are important to take note of because we can use similar tactics to help the server grow as well as knowing what not to do.

We can easily use hybrid as a guideline for player growth. What they add in game, hues, pvp systems and etc are not what I was referring to.

And what you said about, you felt you could state your mind about things, staff, and so on. You're right you could and still can. For example that's what I was doing by commenting on a 2 year old post. And all meant was while stating your mind, just be a little more respectful. You don't have to listen lol not telling you what to do, just stating my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:13 am 

Quote:
Bringing up issues from two years isn't needed? Well it does re-kindle issues and isn't a good thing BUT, that's like the Germans saying hey world, please refrain from discussing, mentioning, or teaching what we did in the 1940's. It happened. The real deal is to prevent situations from happening so that people don't have to bring them up later. Basically, don't give people ammunition against you.

And not worth mentioning hybrid here? Well hybrid is or was for a good 10 years the frontier leader of UO Free servers. To reflect on hybrids actions, successes and failures are important to take note of because we can use similar tactics to help the server grow as well as knowing what not to do.

We can easily use hybrid as a guideline for player growth. What they add in game, hues, pvp systems and etc are not what I was referring to.

And what you said about, you felt you could state your mind about things, staff, and so on. You're right you could and still can. For example that's what I was doing by commenting on a 2 year old post. And all meant was while stating your mind, just be a little more respectful. You don't have to listen lol not telling you what to do, just stating my opinion.
1. Comparing third reich to forum drama? Seriously?

2. Hybrid is barely the leader freeshard, for the good 4-5 years now. People have moved to IPY when it's 2.0 was launched and over shards, including DFI when it was still up and now uof. Saying it's a leader means any shard which fakes online can be a leader in population.

Also discussing hybrid's countless failures is not worth mentioning here as pre-alpha era and Pub16 ripoff have nothing similar. Using Hybrid's tactics, which also include, among others, distributing neon rewardsls, has no use on Enigma in any form, unless of course we want Pub16 shards, which we don't. I can barely understand what do you mean by adding Hybrid tactics to increase population? Adding bots to fake online would not be useful, I hope everybody here understands that.

What I mean is, you have been gone for good two years. We've never met before in game. I joined Enigma about a week or two before you wrote a farewell thread. Now that many issues have been solved, you are coming back and resurrecting the age old thread, while never being around that time. That's what I mean. You did not offend me, I just thought there is no way we can build a stable community by writing posts addressed to players who do not even read these boards anymore nor play here and players, who have contributed to the shard's history, and negatively as well. You have also contributed a lot by making graphical adjustments even before I started playing here and I am sure everyone is thankful to you, but bringing up social issues which have nothing to do with you, are not relevant anymore, had a positive background actually, this just has no use imo. Griefers and quiters problem is an old one and there are no particular quitters to address as of right now, though there is a griefer out there (if he didn't quit). Basically you just mixed my attitude towards shard's policy (which thanks to me as well was never implemented) and the griefing/quitting problem, a bad mix imo, that's why I expressed my concern over it, that's it. I did not mean to offend you or anybody here.

Last edited by Bad Karma on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:57 pm 
FD Staff

1.) You got my point, it was merely an example. In no way am I comparing what you said or how you speak to staff online the same or similar to mass murder of a people. Crimes and offenses resurface both irl and online.
I'm pretty sure you did get my point, you're just overlooking it for your own sake, which is fine.

2.) Don't take this wrong but, you really think hybrid wasn't the front line leader of online servers for ages? I didn't know they offered internet service under rocks (JKing). Razor and RunUO both were created by the RunUO team aka Hybrid. I remember many times over the years where the bank was so congested I refrained from visiting it and chose other cities to bank my goods. I didn't say that it still is, but it for sure is in the top 3. It's also one of the eldest still running free servers. And IPY is a great server I played there for a bit also, the problem with IPY is it has a huge player base for 6 months then everyone quits, its happened 3 times in a row.

That being said I apologize for commenting on your comment from years ago. Other then that there's nothing else I'm going to say here other than I'm glad you're back with a positive attitude and are interested in progressing the server.
I personally thank you Bad Karma.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 am 

Quote:
1.) You got my point, it was merely an example. In no way am I comparing what you said or how you speak to staff online the same or similar to mass murder of a people. Crimes and offenses resurface both irl and online.
I'm pretty sure you did get my point, you're just overlooking it for your own sake, which is fine.
What I mean is the fact you're comparing two completely different things. By comparing forum trolling and crimes against humanity you are basically saying that forum drama is as bad as genocide. On the other hand, it's like saying genocide is as dreadful as forum trolling. That's how media works.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:43 pm 

So I was stumbling across uo shards to get my wife interested in the game and I happened to come back across FD and wow..BK you're still here? Sup with your failed UO sphere shard noob?

Yea, I already established you never played back in the old days with screenshots of you & your alt chars and yet you continue to troll pre t2a and alpha forums?

When will your balls drop? Haha peace tard.