All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:58 am

Post subject: Several problems...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 am 

So... I've had some problems... First off, when I created my character, he started off in the water. So I was unable to move. Also, all the guards appear as those fire lizards from T2A. So, I tried to use the stuck feature, and it became apparent that the help gump does not display properly. I was eventually able to maneuver my way through it, to Stuck my way out and on to dry land, only to find that even on land, movement was a problem. I could move somewhat, but it was as though there was an invisible maze superimposed on the map. So, after about 15 minutes of wandering blindly in whatever direction the invisible walls would let me go, I logged off. Also, the skill gump is screwed up.

All in all, I'd say that a patch is in order, because without one, it is just unplayable.

So...

Here's a picture of just a bit of what I am talking about:
From the top left to the cancel button by my ghost is what is supposed to be the help gump.
In the top right corner, from the red and blue squares over to the stream of blue 0%'s, is the skills gump. I'm sorry about all the rest of the 0%'s but when you drag the skill gump, it leaves a trail.

Attachments:
EnigmaGumps.JPG
EnigmaGumps.JPG [ 120.46 KiB | Viewed 672 times ]

Post subject: Re: Several problems...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 am 
Administrator

Zylo im sorry you had this problem. However this can be easily fixed.

The reason this is happening is because you are not using the EnigmaUO client. I sent you a private message on the forums when your signed up with the instructions on how to download and connect with it. Ill resend the private message. Youll need to download our client and be sure to set this as your uo data directory in razor before connecting. Razor and the EnigmaUO client are required to play here.

Here is a small guide setting up razor: LINK

If you have any more trouble just reply back. :)

EDIT: I just realized that you must have gotten the private message otherwise you wouldnt have known your account info to login. Perhaps you didnt see the link or you did download and install the client but didnt set the UO data path in razor before launching. That link above explains how to do so.