All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 am

Post subject: My New Favorite Shard
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:58 pm 

Hello

What a great shard! I never had the opportunity to play the Pre-Alpha test but always wanted to try it out. I can only imagine how exciting it was to actually play UO back in 1996. I've been hoping for a shard like this for some years and actually discovered it on accident while searching for a UO: Renaissance shard. I played OSI back in 2001-2004 and was looking to relive those days. UO Second Age is a good substitute, but I'll admit, I wanted a shard with Trammel. Alas, no such thing exists.

However, I am even more excited about this shard. I've been playing the last few days working on building my skills and stats. It's fun, but I've only seen others on one time. The first encounter I had with another led to a fight, which I won ^^ Sorry Splinta. The shard is so different, it's like playing UO for the first time again.

Anyway, it's nice to be here and I hope to see you all in game soon.

-Velner

Post subject: Re: My New Favorite Shard
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:26 am 
Administrator

I really appreciate your thoughts. As most who come here, they have been interested in the pre-alpha for some time. Some past pre-alpha participants have come by and really appreciated it here.

Im glad to see your winning your battles quickly, your very likely to run into much more with your time here.

I hope you enjoy every second, and make friends. Spread the word, vote and tell your friends!