All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 am

Post subject: Loggged in then got crashes
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:58 am 

Hey, duno what happand im new here to the server, I downloaded everything fine, logged in fine with razor then when I left town a bit and saw some RL players and houses I got a crash and couldnt log back in, kept getting a razor error that said "UNKNOWN ERROR" and the game would crash at every attempt to login the installer said at one point "corruped please reinstall"..I then said screw it and created a new character and I could login again... any ideas? do i need to have the REAL ultima online installed to?

Post subject: Re: Loggged in then got crashes
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:09 pm 

Quote:
Hey, duno what happand im new here to the server, I downloaded everything fine, logged in fine with razor then when I left town a bit and saw some RL players and houses I got a crash and couldnt log back in, kept getting a razor error that said "UNKNOWN ERROR" and the game would crash at every attempt to login the installer said at one point "corruped please reinstall"..I then said screw it and created a new character and I could login again... any ideas? do i need to have the REAL ultima online installed to?
What version of windows do you run?
I'd try reinstalling it and see if it happens again, could have gone corrupt maybe?
Try running the launcher as admin that can help sometimes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:39 pm 
Administrator

You do no need any other version of ultima online installed. Try removing the entire EnigmaUO folder. Redownload the launcher setup run as administrator both on the install and when you try to play. Let me know what happens.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:54 pm 

I've tried deleting all and reinstalling..still have no idea what to do, I can create a new character and play but as soon as I go south of brit i crash endlessly next to a persons house D:

First erorr i've had before on another server, played fine..but still annoying would love to get rid of this

second error, when i have auto client detect on, but when i select the client in first dawn this goes away.

where I crash constalnly at, I met a old and some new friends where i crashed, as soon as I moved towards his house.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:42 am 

got win7 disc lying around? iso, etc?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:40 pm 
Administrator

The cliloc error isnt anything to worry about, thats within razor and nothing with FD. You can click OK past that error. Its only when you dont correct registry paths for the official UO client..

The second screen i have honestly never seen. It seems to be a razor issue. Perhaps reinstall, but im sure you tried that?

The last error could be a client issue, can you tell me what your character is doing and/or where it is when you get the crash?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:49 pm 

@ Baddy no i dont :( still using win XP too

@ Draconis I was just walking normally down south of brit, trying to check stuff out, then when i get a little past this house i crash endlessly..I mean i could stay away from it but it might happan somehwere else and that would suck badly.

EDIT:I just walked on that very chracter a bit south walking around the houses and it happand again. D:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:06 am 

Just wanted to say thanks and that I can login and play just fine! I was told it was that hue bug fix/change? I can finally make some progress :D