All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:53 am

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: How does the Staff foresees Enigma's storyline?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:55 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is ultima online not THA GUILDIES TWE

hey um..should I just hack ur skull dear? This thread is not for you gtfo
speak english
dude if all these ideas we are discussing now will come true I will turn ur stay here into...................................constant fun :D :D :D :D

I already made u famous here, which wasnt any hard btw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D

Imagine what your life would be like if all these great sandbox ideas would come true :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:10 pm 

Quote:
speak english

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:47 am 

Quote:
Quote:
speak english

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 pm 

Don't worry, this Bad Karma or karmarox guy showed his ass all the time on UO:Origins, and it fell.---Karma is nothing but a forum troll that wants everything and all the way HE wants it, GTFO bad karma u are bad luck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:42 pm 

Quote:
Don't worry, this Bad Karma or karmarox guy showed his ass all the time on UO:Origins, and it fell.---Karma is nothing but a forum troll that wants everything and all the way HE wants it, GTFO bad karma u are bad luck
Dear Khan. I can understand why you hate me. You was my puppet on Origins whole last summer. You did what I told you to do. You gave me all yourn resources since I did not want to farm - it was your duty. Later, you felt like having little attention on the shard since all eyez were on me and you decided to desert. You started talking shit to other people behind my back and plot fake rumors about me so as to wipe your past and become the law obedient player of Origins. Everybody knew you are in my team. Your scam operations etc. You wanted to get rid of your past and get rid of me. After your shameful betrayel I killed two of your chars, got both of your house keys, became the owner of the most prestige house (on that moment) and made you cry on forums and quit Origins. Since that day of my Vendetta you were never as active as you used to be.

Now you come here and try to dirty up my name once again. Well sir, at least players of Origins can tell a lot about me. What about you? Besides the fact that you were my puppet there is nothing much worth mentioning about you sir. Except the part that you are a nerd, a douchebag and eskimo from Alaska :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D

P.S. Glad to see you on Enigma bro. Come join the fun. Ohh and there is no reason to hide your name Jetta :P Btw, how is that eskimo girl you got crush on doing? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:48 pm 

Also sir, Origins fell not because of my activity. When I was active there were always people around. I provided fun for them and they stayed. It was me who kept the shard active for months. Origins fell because of noobs like yourself and corrupt Staff who couldnt care less about its loyal playerbase. Get your facts straight. Ohh well, you realize that it fell not because of me you're just mad bro :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:02 pm 

To me it looks like bad karma just wants all the attention he can get when really he SUCKS at the game forum troll is a compliment don't get him exited though

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:57 pm 

ok so your so shitty you send screen caps of when I was being res killed by you still makes you look like a whiny fucking dumbass

look at all my loot!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:27 am 

Dear corky..this is not about loot. Its all about me dominating over noobs like u ;) You could never beat me while I made you famous like 4 times and u were killed by the deeer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohh btw

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]