All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:27 pm

Post subject: some bugs ive located
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:59 pm 
FD Staff

It's good to be back although I must say it's been a bit lonely ingame the last 5 days or so :(

Error

2.) The city light off/on system. If you can slow it down a bit or set it to be less active, the lights turn from off and on frequently. Also some lights that I'd consider a "Main City Light" ex. lights over a bridge or next to an Inn, those also tend to not be light. (atleast while i'm around there haven't been)

3.) Torches/Candles, you cannot hold them. So your forced to walk in darkness :( .

4.) On my Character PPD behind my chars neck is a yellow line. ( just making note of it )

5.) This isn't exactly a bug but when I kill NPC's they spawn back very fast and have the same name.
It's not a problem, it just takes a little away from the realism, " I murdered you, yet here you are again! "

All i've found atm, but i'm still on the prowl for bugs.

Post subject: Re: some bugs ive located
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:36 pm 
Administrator

2. This should be fixed, light outage has been disabled.
3. The pre-alpha did not allow equipping of lights, you either had to resort to Magic for In Lor or simply use the candle on the ground. This however will not always be the case, eventually ill make candles and lanterns equipable.
4.This glitch is the problem of certain gumps, could you narrow down the wearable that shows this?
5. Ilutzio is working on a great system that involves town families and rivalry's. This will also branch out into political and tax decisions to. I do agree that they should spawn at a slower rate.

Thanks for the reports, sorry it took me so long to get to this thread! :shock: