All times are UTC-07:00

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 pm

Post subject: Myndon Poised to Assault Britain!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 am 

Citizens of Britain - Beware! Tomorrow, at a time uncertain, Myndon plans to attack Britain in hopes of driving back the Avatar!

It was a normal night, as any other, when I descended on the lair of Myndon. I intended to acquire as many fireball wands as I could carry, but something was quite different about this trip to Myndon's lair:

Myndon looked different. Although I was apprehensive, I engaged the fiend in battle. Not only did Myndon fight much more fiercely, but he brought a number of Blood Orc friends to the battle:

After a long, drawn out battle, I managed to conquer both Myndon and his minions; but were they really dead? It turns out this was just the beginning:

A mysterious force called me back to Britain. However, upon exiting Myndon's lair, I was attacked by an Insane Woman. She was bald and her skin the same blood red color that Myndon's was. This did not bode well. The Insane Woman fought fiercely, but just before she fell she erupted into flames and behind was a small book: it mentioned some kind of ritual under the Orc Fort. I made haste to investigate to find

DELRATH, the Evil Mage:

I knew not the purpose of this Mage, as he immediately attacked when I interrupted his ritual with the Blood Orc. This mage was much more powerful than Myndon, and shared the same blood red color. Delrath managed to slay me, but I made haste to return to the battle. But this time I would not fight alone:

The Avatar returned to Britannia! And immediately took up the fight to drive the Evil Mage away from Britain. But even the Avatar had trouble:

But not even death itself can stop the Avatar. We pressed on and the battle was eventually won:

I joined the Avatar back in Britain. He told me he had returned to Britannia from a land far off. He told me the land of Britannia was changing; it was being corrupted by the power of the Evil Mages. Somehow, the Blood Orcs have taken control of the Evil Mages, and somehow they had enhanced greatly the power of the Evil Mages. I am unsure as to how this was done, but I can attest: their new power is like nothing in Britannia.

The Avatar, too, was scarce on the details. He sent me to look for any clues about the Blood Orcs. I began searching Britain and the surrounding area for anything. I came up with nothing, except a brief encounter with Myndon.

The now familiar blood red skin seemed to glow dully in the poorly lit farmhouse. He was demanding of a poor peasant what she knew of the Avatar. Apparently not knowing the danger, the poor peasant brushed Myndon off, exclaiming "I am too busy for thee." I stepped forward just before Myndon released the Por Flam that surely would have killed her.

Our exchange was brief. Feeling little fear of the mage I'd bested dozens of times, I brazenly asked of the Blood Orcs. Myndon replied that the "Blood Pact" was none of my concern, and to stay out of his way. He was here to prevent the return of the Avatar, a task he had been tending to for "longer than you have been alive." He was not pleased when I told him it was too late.

One Por Flam later and I was dead. Myndon's power had grown far beyond anything I could imagine. And now knowing the Avatar is in Britannia, he will surely turn that power on Britain.

The exact time is unknown; "sunrise" is the only term used as to when Myndon is expected in Britain. The Avatar seemed confident, but he did not see Myndon's power. We will need all the help we can get.

-Velner